10 Thought Leaders Share Their Interest in Pinterest
Pinterest is now the third most popular social network in the country. Traffic to the digital pin-board rose 50 percent from January to February of this year, with over 21 million visits in the last week of January alone. Those numbers reinforce the potential for businesses to utilize yet another social channel for customers to engage and share their products. The implications for B2B marketing are just beginning to come to light as marketers quickly adapt to this new visual approach.
We caught up with 10 thought leaders across the social and B2B marketing landscape to get their thoughts on the social platform’s surge in popularity and where they think it’s heading.
- Rohit Bhargava, SVP of Global Strategy & Planning at Ogilvy
- Jeff Cohen, Social Strategist at Radian 6
- J.J. Freitag, COO at Sliderocket/WMWare
- Chris Heuer, Chairman & Founder at Social Media Club
- Jason Kapler, Director of Marketing at Networked Insights
- Dave Kerpen, CEO at Likeable Media
- Jeff Pulver, Founder & Curator at 140 Character Conference
- Erin Robbins, Director of Marketing & Communications at Viralheat
- Lisa Joy Rosner, CMO at NetBase
- Jon Wuebben, CEO & Founder/President at Content Launch
What are your thoughts on the surge in popularity of Pinterest? Where do you think this platform is heading in regards to B2B marketing? We invite you to check out Marketo’s Pinterest page where you can follow all of our activity and latest B2B marketing pins.