5 Reasons Dreamforce Is a Must-Attend Sales and Marketing Event For B2B Marketers
Attend Dreamforce Global Gathering 2009, one of the year’s premier sales and marketing events, to gain proven best practices, how-tos and practical training on the latest Cloud Computing solutions. Held Nov. 17-20 in San Francisco, Dreamforce will teach attendees to use Cloud Computing solutions to maximize results and lower costs through lead generation, marketing automation and landing page optimization.
If you still aren’t convinced, consider the top 5 reasons why Dreamforce is the ideal sales and marketing event for B2B marketers:
- Learn to maximize lead generation success. Attendees of the sales and marketing event can gain best practices for improving lead generation, campaign management and other overall marketing processes—from very basic concepts to the most advanced implementations. Join Marketo Vice President of Marketing Jon Miller at 3:30 pm on Wed., Nov. 18 for “Using Lead Nurturing and Scoring to Deliver More and Higher-Quality Sales Leads.”
- Gain tips and tools for web site optimization. Learn to track web traffic and capture more leads through landing page optimization. Plus, find out how to take search marketing to the next level with advanced search engine marketing tips, landing page strategies and web analytics.
- Discover how to maximize marketing ROI through automation. Discover how to communicate marketing analytics to improve team performance and keep your entire organization updated. In addition, receive hands-on training for building reports to capture marketing analytics.
- Acquire best practices for achieving sales success. Attendees of the sales and marketing event can gain sales insight on better pipeline management, process management, and team collaboration. Plus, discover tips for dashboards, analytics, workflow and forecasting.
- Connect with customers, partners and developers. Network with more than 12,000 business managers and executives from customer-facing departments; IT, operations and development organizations; and end users to GMs to C-level executives. This year’s conference features more activities, events and social networking opportunities than ever before—before, during, and after the conference.
Bonus reason: Marketo will be represented in full force. Join us at Dreamforce by:
- Visiting us at Booth 1010 in the Expo Hall – stop by for a demo or to say hi!
- Joining our customer roundtable session to hear Salesforce integration tips and tricks and meet your peers who are also using Marketo
- Attending our Marketing Session:
Wednesday, November 18 at
3:30pm West Mezzanine 250
Using Lead Nurturing and Scoring
to Deliver More and
Higher-Quality Sales Leads
Be sure to follow us on Twitter for real-time updates. If you’re at the event and recognize one of us, don’t be shy – say hello.