8. You are constantly editing PR materials to make sure they aren’t filled with marketing buzzwords.
9. This is how you feel when a press release has a spelling error or a missing punctuation mark:
10. You’re the company gatekeeper for what is approved to be said or published.
11. You consider yourself the company storyteller.
12. Which is true, because you tell the story of all the awesome things going on in your company.
13. You get extra excited when you hear about a new customer success story that would totally get picked up by media.
14. Especially when the customer is willing to tell it with you. After all, they’re your best advocates and the most important aspect of your business!
We will handle your contact details in line with our
from Marketo, you can opt-out of all marketing communications or customize your preferences