Dave Kerpen Discusses How to Make Your Business “Likeable” With Social Media
Dave Kerpen is the co-founder and CEO of Likeable Media, an award-winning social media and word-of-mouth marketing firm. He is the author of the New York Times best seller Likeable Social Media: How to Delight Your Customers, Create an Irresistible Brand, and Be Generally Amazing on Facebook, and speaks at dozens of marketing conferences and webinars each year.
Marketo recently caught up with Kerpen to get his thoughts on a few hot topics regarding social media marketing. In the following three minute video Kerpen briefly discusses:
- How Likeable Media provides strategies to better grow your business and create an impact
- How to build an engaging brand with social media by listening to what’s going on in the social world and then adding value
- How brands are making a big mistake in social media by first focusing on driving revenue and sales rather than focusing on acquiring fans first
- The opportunities and benefits for brands that are using the Facebook timeline to tell a story on a larger scale
- Likeable Media’s upcoming book, Likeable Business, which will be released later this year
For more from Dave Kerpen check out the Likeable Media blog and keep an eye out for his new book coming later this year.