Register Now: Must-Attend Marketing Sessions at Dreamforce
The ability to schedule sessions in the Dreamforce attendee portal went live today. If you plan to attend Dreamforce, you’ll want to sign up for the hottest sessions early, as they are going to fill up fast.
Here are the sessions I will be attending, along with the reasons I think these are the ones to see – and the reasons I think they will sell out the quickest.
Engaging Your Customers with Effective Videos for Marketing
Tuesday, August 30, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Jamie Grenney is awesome – he’s one of the smartest guys out there in content marketing, especially video.
- Video marketing is critical to B2B marketing success, as it positively impacts SEO, supports a strong content marketing strategy and helps drive conversions.
Set the Social Road Map for Your Company
Wednesday, August 31, 12:15 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Holy cow: Gary V., Charlene Li, and David Alston all in one session?!
- The focus is on global strategy, so this will be about more than just the basics.
- Ann Handley is presenting, and all attendees will receive a hard copy of Ann Handley’s book, Content Rules.
- As mentioned before, content marketing is vital to B2B Marketing success, and event marketing is a B2B Marketing staple.
Mobile Marketing: Stay Engaged Wherever You Are
Wednesday, August 31, 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Mobile marketing is going to be one of the biggest challenges for B2B marketers in 2012, so you need to get prepared now.
- Loic Le Meur from Seesmic is a mobile marketing pro; definitely take advantage of the opportunity to see him live.
- Marketing is useless if sales can’t benefit from marketing’s efforts.
- Jigsaw is just as much a marketer’s tool as it is a sales tool, but marketers often don’t know how to leverage it to make their jobs easier.
Online Marketing from the Fringes
Thursday, September 1, 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Lauren Vaccarello is a search marketing goddess, and Rand Fishkin is about the best there is in SEO.
- This session is definitely going to push boundaries and will give attendees a trick or two to keep up their sleeves.
Who’s Who in Social Media: 10 Vendors in 60 Minutes
Friday, September 2, 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- There are now more social products to choose from than there are shampoo options at the drugstore – use this session to find out which are the right ones for your business.
- Hear from top brands like Klout, Wildfire, and Slideshare – plus the man in charge of all things social at Salesforce, Marcus Nelson.
- Your website is likely one of your top lead sources – now imagine the success you’d have if you just made a few tweaks and could improve your results by 30% or more!
- Though leader Jeffrey Eisenberg and David Alston of Radian are top-flight experts in online marketing.
How to reserve your place in these sessions? Once you have registered for Dreamforce, go to the session builder in the Dreamforce attendee portal – today!