9 Must-Read B2B Social Media Thought Leader Interviews
There’s no limit to the ways B2B social media marketing can help organizations build brands and amplify lead generation efforts. But for B2B marketers who have yet to venture into the social web, getting from point A to point B isn’t as cut and dry.
We are all still finding our best ways to incorporate social media into our marketing, and with these 9 must-read social media thought leader interviews, B2B marketers can formulate a solid plan of action.
1. Mike Damphouse of Green Leads offers insight on the intersection of demand generation and social media on Modern B2B Marketing Blog. He shares best practices for measuring social media success, as well as tips for B2B marketers to increase their social media or blogging.
2. Mark Wilson, VP of corporate marketing for database technology company Sybase, shares with B2B Magazine the top B2B marketing trends that will emerge in 2010, including how social media efforts must become more systematic.
3. In this video interview, marketing author Andy Sernovitz speaks with David Armano of Edelman Digital and Matt Dickman of Fleishman-Hillard on inexpensive, practical ways for organizations to enter the B2B social media realm. For example, Armano and Dickman share how B2B companies can leverage thought leaders within their own organizations to create unique blog content that can be found in search queries.
4. VP of Industry Marketing for Xerox Global, Laura Ramos, discusses how B2B organizations can leverage social media to build better relationships with customers and prospects on the B2B Online Marketing Blog. Ramos also offers insight on how B2B social media differs from B2C social media.
5. On the Savvy B2B Marketing Blog, C. Edward Brice, senior VP of worldwide marketing at Lumension Security Inc., discusses the impact of Web 2.0 for B2B marketers. He also shares tips to better understand how prospects buy and the information they need at each stage of the buying cycle.
6. Modern B2B Marketing Blog speaks with author and CEO, Anneke Seley, on how Sales 2.0 and social media have impacted her company, Phone Works. Seley also shares the common mistakes sales professionals make when it comes to social media.
7. Wes Wasson of Citrix shares with B2B Magazine how his company has integrated social media into its marketing mix. He offers insight on how B2B social media efforts can help build brands, and how those efforts can be measured.
8. In this video interview with Visible Technologies, Web Strategy blogger Jeremiah Owyang shares the findings of his recent report, “Future of the Social Web,” on the rise and impact of social technologies on companies. Owyang discusses how communities will continue to take charge over brands, but at a more rapid pace over the next four years.
9. Matthew Schwartz, an independent journalist who helped create ZoomInfo’s new blog, Follow the Lead, offers lessons learned regarding B2B blogging. In this interview with Modern B2B Marketing Blog, Schwartz shares tips for using social media to promote blogs, as well as his predictions for social selling in 2010.