More Resources to Define Lead Management Requirements
A few days ago I posted a link to the new IDC Workbook: Optimizing Marketing and Sales Lead Management with Marketing Automation. This is a great tool, but there are quite a few other resources out there to help you define what you are looking for in a demand generation system. Here are some links to help you out; please let me know if you write about this topic and I’ll be happy to add you!
- Jep Castelein writes about vendors and evaluation criteria at LeadSloth on Demand Generation.
- Adam Needles is writing about the Top 20 Integrated Marketing Management Platforms at his Propelling Brands blog. Here’s a link to Part 1 and Part 2.
- David Raab writes about demand generation vendors and most recently about usability on his blog Customer Experience Matrix. (Note: You can download a summary of the Raab Guide to Demand Generation Systems from our website.)
Also, quite a few Marketo customers have written about their evaluations and how they selected a solution. Here are some of the links:
- Patrick Fetterman from Plex Systems wrote the ‘The Online Marketing Cycle and Marketing Automation Software’, Part 1 and Part 2.
- Maria Pergolino from Shunra writes the Inbound Marketer blog, and posted Part 1 and Part 2 of her series ‘My Selection of a Marketing Automation Vendor’.
- Mike Cooch from Everon Technology wrote Automate Your Marketing with Marketo.
- Michelle Boockoff-Bajdek from Quaero, a CSG Solution, blogged about her selection process on her Beautiful Marketing blog; see all her marketing automation posts.
- Jessica Kahn from ReadyTalk wrote Learning About Marketing Automation.