Lots of B2B Marketing Webinars
I’ve been doing quite a bit of speaking recently along with other B2B marketing experts. Here’s a round -up in case you missed some of them.
In this free webinar, I will share my latest tips and best practices for landing page optimization, lead scoring, lead nurturing, and creating sales and marketing alignment. If you like this blog, this is a great way to get a summary of the highlights.
B2B search engine marketing agency Enquiro has been holding a great series of webinars called the B2B Expert Series, and I had the opportunity to join two of them.
- Coaxing The Conversion Part II: In this webinar, Lance Loveday, CEO, Closed Loop Marketing; Ben Hanna, VP Marketing, Business.com; Gord Hotchkiss, President & CEO, Enquiro; and I analyze real-world landing pages and share practical tips for out to optimize each one. No boring PowerPoint presentations here, just lively discussion and great insights for landing page optimization.
- Measuring and Monitoring Success: This webinar is aimed at B2B online marketers and web analytics practitioners. In it, I discuss lead scoring and online testing. Other speakers include Gord Hotchkiss, President & CEO, Enquiro; Manoj Jasra, Director of Technology, Enquiro, and Wes Funk, Online Marketing Director, Omniture.
In this WebEx webinar, now available on-demand, Stefan Tornquist, Research Director at MarketingSherpa, Inc., Sean Donahue, Senior Reporter at MarketingSherpa Inc., and I discuss the three major trends transforming B2B marketing:
- Buying research begins earlier
- More people participate in the purchase
- Engagement with sales delayed (and resisted)
We also share practical tips for what do to about these trends, including customizing your content for each buyer role and phase of the buying cycle, and shared some lead management best practices. Watch the webinar on-demand now.
By the way, if you are in marketing at a high-tech company and are as much a fan of MarketingSherpa as I am, be sure to also sign up for the free MarketingSherpa webinar “New Insights for Business Technology Marketing“, this June 4 at at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern.
This is not a webinar, but I am speaking at SMX Advanced on a panel titled “Search Marketing & Surviving A Recession“. Let me know if you are going to be at SMX and want to meet up.