B2B Email Marketing – New MarketingSherpa Webinar
When it comes to email marketing, B2B companies have unique needs that are not served by traditional email providers. The days of batch email marketing campaigns with low response rates are over. To convert raw inquiries into sales ready leads, modern marketers need 1:1 dialogue marketing capabilities.
These include drip campaigns with automated lead nurturing and the ability to trigger follow-up activities based on specific consumer behaviors such as whether the prospect opened a prior email or visited a specific webpage. By augmenting prospect profiles with targeted information like this, marketers can improve lead scoring and better measure prospect interest and engagement.
Join me and Stefan Tornquist from MarketingSherpa we discuss Optimizing B2B Email Marketing for Lead Generation. This free webinar will touch on:
- Moving from batch marketing to building relationships with dialogue marketing
- Open rate / click rate benchmarks for B2B email marketing
- Best time of day / day of week for B2B offers
- Impact of mobile devices on B2B email best practices
- Targeting emails for different types of buyers in different parts of the buying cycle
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Time: Time: 2:00pm Eastern/11:00am Pacific
Sign Up: Register Now