5 Tips For Better B2B Email Marketing
This webinar is packed full of great tips, including:
- Newsletter offers still work best for getting opt-ins (when you take Volume and Quality of opt-ins into account). Free Trials / Downloads get the most opt-ins.
- Newsletter subscribers are 22% more likely to enter the purchase cycle than other forms of opt-ins.
- 64% of decision makers view email on mobile devices, so be sure to optimize for those devices.
- Don’t put multiple "Call to Action" links in an email or newsletter. One Action got the best click through rate; two Actions are OK, but more than that and CTR goes down dramatically.
- Using customer behaviors to trigger emails dramatically increases relevance and response rates. According to Jupiter Research, compared to untargeted broadcast emails, using web activity data raises open rates by up to 50% and conversion rates more than 350%.
There are even more tips in the full webinar, which is now available on-demand (after a short registration).
Sponsored By: MarketingSherpa Email Marketing Benchmark Guide 2008. Get $100 off if you act now (offer expires May 1).