Upcoming Teleseminar from MarketingSherpa and Marketo
We would like to invite you to attend a live teleseminar from MarketingSherpa. Entitled New Research: Practical Tips on How to Lift Conversion Response, the teleseminar will be presented by Stefan Tornquist, Research Director at MarketingSherpa and Jon Miller, VP Marketing at Marketo (and the head blogger for Modern B2B Marketing). Register now.
Based on information from the just released MarketingSherpa Landing Page Handbook (2008 edition), this teleseminar will:
- Discuss five types of Landing Page Tests that work best for increasing conversion rates
- Examine real creative samples and their results
- Cover examples of increased conversions for PPC dynamic search, registration forms, creative elements, SEO landings, and mobile email
- Reveal biggest tip on measuring landing pages
- Justify budgeting for analytics and testing
If you’re interested in giving your conversions a 48% lift, increasing your average shopping cart, and making your job easier with proven guidelines on what really works, sign up for this free teleseminar.
What: Live Teleseminar (open access):
Title: New Research: Practical Tips on How to Lift Conversion Response
When: Wednesday, December 12, 2007, 2-3pm Eastern, 11-12pm Pacific
Where: Online – Register Now!