B2B Marketing Blogs
- B2B Email Marketing Best Practices – Tamara Gielen focuses on B2B email marketing from a doer’s perspective.
- B2B Insight – Ephraim Cohen’s writes about corporate communications and PR from a B2B perspective.
- B2B Lead Generation Blog – Brian Carroll’s blog focuses on B2B lead generation, sales leads, and marketing for the complex sale.
- B2B Marketing Confidential – Andy Hasselwander provides news and insights from across the B2B marketing landscape.
- B2Blog – Dave J uses his perspective as a marketer in the trenches to write about the dramatic changes affecting industrial marketing / B2B marketing.
- B2B SEO Blog – Dave Martin blogs about internet marketing for B2B companies.
- Buzz Marketing for Technology – Paul Dunay from BearingPoint shares innovative ideas and information for marketing technology companies.
- Dealing with Darwin – Geoffrey Moore (author of Crossing the Chasm and other books on high-tech marketing) writes occasionally about B2B marketing strategy.
- Marketing Interactions – Ardath Albee writes thought-provoking posts about marketing and sales integration, shortening sales cycles, and improving sales tools.
- Modern B2B Marketing – Jon Miller writes shares Marketo’s latest thinking about B2B marketing, from best practices in search engine marketing to lead nurturing to marketing accountability.
- Revenue Journal – Kristin Zhivago’s writes about revenue-increasing insights, strategies and techniques for CEOs and entrepreneurs.
- Sales Lead Insights – Mac McIntosh blogs about ways to boost your business with B2B marketing and B2B sales lead generation.
- Selling to Big Companies – Jill Konrath’s step-by-step guide for sellers who want to get their foot in the door of large corporations.
- Six Sigma Selling – Michael Webb writes about improving sales processes, including sales and marketing integration.
I’ve also created a B2B marketing OPML file with these feeds (right click and save-as, then import to your reader). If you have a blog that is relevant to B2B marketers and provides a unique perspective or content, then let me know by linking here so I can add you to the list.