Last month, we published a list of 2014’s Must-Attend Marketing Events in the United States. Now, in response to overwhelming demand, we’ve prepared a list of international marketing events. Regardless of where you live (or do business), these events are worth traveling for.
Marketing advances quickly. It’s crucial for marketers to keep up-to-speed with the latest concepts, technologies and best practice, and a great way to do this is to attend marketing events. So, with 2014 now in full swing and your marketing programs quickly ramping, it’s time to save the date for the best marketing events on the 2014 calendar. Here are our top picks for international marketing events in 2014:
- TFM&A (Technology For Marketing & Advertising) (February 25-26) – London, UK
- ContentTECH (February 26) – Virtual Event
- The Big Rethink 2014 (March 18) – London, UK
- Ad-Tech (March 18-19) – Sydney, Australia
- Digital Cream London (March 26) – London, UK
- Social Media World Forum (March 31-April 1) – London, UK
- Content Marketing World Sydney (March 31-April 2) – Sydney, Australia
- Lead Management Summit (April 3-4) – Munich, Germany
- eMarketing Paris (April 8-10) – Paris, France
- ADMA (Association for Data-Driven Marketing & Advertising) Data Day (April 7-10) – Melbourne & Sydney, Australia
- Gartner Customer Strategies & Technologies Summit (April 28-29) – London, UK
- CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing) Annual Conference – London, UK – Dates and details coming soon!
- Forrester’s Forum for Marketing Leaders EMEA (May 13) – London, UK
- Digital Cream Singapore (May 24) – Singapore
- Marketing Week Live (June 25-26) – London, UK
- Digital Cream (June 26) – Hong Kong
- B2B Marketing Summit – London, UK – Dates and details coming soon!
- Ad-Tech Singapore (July 7-8) – Singapore
- ADMA (Association for Data-Driven Marketing & Advertising) Global Forum – Sydney, Australia – Dates and details coming soon!
- Digital Marketing Exposition and Conference (September 10-11) – Cologne, Germany
- ClickZLive (September 16-18) – Hong Kong
- NZ Marketing Summit (September 25) – Auckland, NZ
- Marketo Marketing Nation Roadshow APAC 2014 — Dates and details coming soon!
- Marketo Marketing Nation Roadshow EMEA 2014 — Dates and details coming soon!
- Australian Marketing Institute Conference (October 15-16) – Sydney, Australia
- Ad-Tech (October 21-22) – London, UK
- Digital Marketing Show (November 19-20) — London, UK
- Festival of Marketing – London, UK – Dates and details coming soon!
- Mobile Marketing Association EMEA Forum 2014 – London, UK – Dates and details coming soon!
- SiriusDecisions EMEA 2014 – London, UK – Dates and details coming soon!
- ClickZLive (December 2-3) – Singapore
Did we miss any of the international events you’re looking forward to? What were your favourite events of 2013? Please share your thoughts below.