Yesterday morning, Marketo held its annual Customer Breakfast during Dreamforce, during which we revealed our first ever class of Revenue Performance Excellence “Revvie” Award winners. We decided to launch this annual award program to recognize our customers for their outstanding achievements and leadership in Revenue Performance Management (RPM) and their innovative use of Marketo’s RPM platform.
We received an overwhelming number of submissions, exceeding our expectations by over 150 percent! We were also thrilled to learn how our customers are truly reshaping the way they generate and accelerate revenue through their game-changing use of revenue performance management technologies, including marketing automation, sales and marketing alignment and marketing analytics.
The “Revvies” are comprised of five categories that best highlight our customers’ cutting- edge uses of Marketo:
- Most Successful Global RPM Execution: Honors organizations that have successful Marketo implementations across multiple countries or regions, as well as unprecedented results within those deployments, including increased revenue, marketing ROI, global alignment and overall business impact.
- Most Dramatic Business Impact: Honors organizations that have measured exceptional results working with Marketo solutions. This includes increases in qualified leads, deal sizes and sales effectiveness, as well as increased conversion/new customer rates and shorter sales cycles.
- Social Media Marketing Maven: Honors companies that have achieved notable success in converting social marketing efforts into real leads and opportunities, or in utilizing Marketo for outbound social marketing.
- Most Innovative Revenue Engine: Honors businesses that are using an especially creative, effective or original Marketo deployment to increase revenue performance at their organization, or to revolutionize how the business operated at a fundamental level.
- Most Impactful Use of Marketo by a salesforce.com customer: Honors companies that have achieved the most unique and successful results through the combination of the Marketo and Salesforce platforms.
Although it was an extremely tight race, there were notable standouts that we feel are creating the most dramatic business impacts for their organizations. Drum roll please…
The Marketo Revenue Performance Excellence Awards Winners and Finalists are:
- Most Successful Global RPM Execution
- Winner: QlikView
- Finalists: Aricent, MobileIron
- Most Dramatic Business Impact
- Winner: Navicure
- Finalists: Dell, Equilar, Rimini Street
- Social Media Marketing Maven
- Winner: Egencia
- Finalist: Navicure
- Most Innovative Revenue Engine
- Winner: Sourcefire
- Finalists: Modern Healthcare, Owlstone
- Most Impactful Use of Marketo by a salesforce.com customer
- Winner: Serena Software
- Finalists: BigMachines, MediaVantage
Congratulations once again to both the winners and the finalists! You are all truly thought-leading organizations that are changing the world, and we look forward to many years of working with you as you continue to innovate with Marketo.