While Dreamforce has come and gone, the best practices we learned still stick in our minds. Right? You mean you didn’t remember everything? Not to worry. Salesforce has graciously captured all the presentations from Dreamforce and re-purposed them on YouTube.
In this session, A+ Marketing Automation Case Studies: Nurture and Deliver More Leads to Sales, Jon Miller, VP of Marketing at Marketo, explains what marketing automation is, why lead nurturing and lead scoring is essential to business, and also provides us with two case studies of companies that leverage these tools to create marketing and sales alignment, and increase sales leads and ROI.
Jeff Serlin, Director of Global Sales Operations at Emptoris, kindly shared his company case study on how marketing automation enabled his organization to gain:
- Complete real-time visibility: Sales knows exactly how prospects are engaging with them.
- Lead scoring (not as a black hole): Sales believes the scoring because they can see the details.
- A manageable process: Follow-up is more specific and appropriate in both timing and approach.
- Reporting and analytics: Optimize programs and better demonstrate revenue impact.
- Complete control: Easy deployment and administration. They now own their process.
To learn more, watch the video below: