To kick off the first of Marketo’s Customer Spotlight Series, Evan Whitenight, VP of Marketing at Reachforce, discusses the importance of Marketing and Sales alignment in his on-demand webinar, Bridging the Gap between Marketing and Sales. Evan started off with some interesting and scary statistics of why marketing and sales alignment is so important in your organization.
- 30% of sales reps turn over each year
- It takes approximately 7 months to ramp a new rep
- 40% of sales fail to hit quota
- 65% of sales reps time is not spent selling
- 90% of marketing deliverables are not used by sales
- Reps spend approximately 30 hours per month searching and creating their own selling materials
Do these stats seem surprising to you? Do they resonate a little too well? If so, take the time to download the on-demand webinar, Bridging the Gap Between Sales and Marketing, today and find out how you can avoid being a statistic.